CureZone   Log On   Join
More Info

christi Views: 71,798
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 70,947

More Info

First let me say that I am still on the path to recovery for this ailment and am on the same road you are.:)

Having a yeast infection for 5 months is indicative that you have systemic candida, meaning it is in your intestines and feeds off of sugars and such. I have had to come to terms with the fact that until my sytem is candida free, I may not be relieved of my yeast infection. However, candida cannot be cleared out of the intestines without a healthy, properly functioning liver, so logically I have begun Liver Flushes every weekend (unless I am out of town) and sticking hard core to the candida diet. This is hell for me because by nature, I am not a vegetable eater and am not inclined to eat a lot of them. My supplements include probiotics, flax oil, oregano oil, lecithin and vital greens. I also drink 32oz of water with 6-8 tablespoons of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar every day. ACV is a powerful antifungal as well and works wonders for MANY different things, but I can honestly say that it is one of the few things that made me feel better almost immediately.

I did the Master-Cleanse a year ago and never felt better. I tried it in June and felt OK, but nothing like I did last year. Looking back, I know this is because I was in full candida swing in June and the Master-Cleanse is BAD for candida. The Sugar is too much for the system to handle. Do not do the Master-Cleanse if you have candida! See Shelley's FAQs and info on that. She explains everything so well!

I used the oil for two nights, and then the yeast cleared up, and then I got my period. It has been a week now since my period ended and I am still having signs of yeast infection. SO I used the Oregeno again, two capsules for one night, then I waited a full day and used my finger to pull it all out of me in the shower. There was a ton in there, and it took a while, but I felt like I had done a good job. Yesterday I took the advice that Shelley (Ask Shelley #2) had given to someone and put a capsule of probiotic/acidophilus up there, as this supplement is a key agent in fighting systemic candida.

THis morning I cleaned out again and got out what clumps I had missed the previous day, plus a large amount of yeasties that had granuals in it (this was the probiotic). After I got out of the shower I put another capsule of probiotic up there. I wold like to use a 5-7 treatment of oregano and then do the probiotics until I get my next period, and then see what comes back.

Initially I thought the Oil of Oregano would burn my vaginal area, but I tested it on the inside of my lip and on my togue first and it didn't bother me. THe only sensation I felt was after I went pee I could kind of feel a strange sensation for about 5 seconds, then it went away. This only happened once, so I figured it was safe.

My overall overhaul plan of my candida problem looks like this:

Clarkia parasite cleanse
Liver Flushes as often as i can (every 1-2 weekends)
Follow candida diet
drink ACV and take supplements

I plan on pursuing this for 6 months, then I will evaluate what has changed....I honestly can't see how I WON'T see any changes, and on the upside my body may respond very positively and it may take less than that to see significant changes!

Just remember that I am in no way an expert, I am just like you and have a lot of work to do to really get my body to be healthy.

Luv to you all,
Christi

PS. I use an insertion tube from a yeast infection cream box, you know, the plastic ones, I just save them and sterilize them when I use them. The pills fit right inside! And I bought my Oil of Oregano from www.iHerb.com....it was the most reasonably priced quality product I could find in capsule form.

PPS Read the Ask Shelley and Candida Forum s for more yeast infection info....

PPPS and it is sooooon nice to know that someone else has the same &*&$#@ problem with non-itching peretual yeast infections too!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)