CureZone   Log On   Join
Yeast infections and Oil of Oregano

christi Views: 72,520
Published: 20 years ago

Yeast infections and Oil of Oregano

I have had a yeast infection for 5 months and had two months of prescription creams/pills that did nothing for me.

THis yeast infection was MASSIVE, but it did not itch, ever.

I started taking oil of oregano, a powerful anti-fungal that is said to be 1.5 x stronger than Nystatin(found in yeast infection creams). The fact that it was so massive and kept coming back told me that I most likely had candida problem in my system.

It dawned on me that if the oil of oregano is so powerful, why not treat the vaginal infection locally with it? So I used an insertion tube and for 3 nights I put two capsules up in there, and I am finally free of this messy disgusting ailment.

Sure, it smells like you're cooking dinner when you pee, but the oil adheres to the yeasties and clumps it up. I literally pulled it all out of me two weeks ago and haven't seen it since! I have also been drinking apple cider vinegar, a powerful anti-fungal as well, for my system, and I think I am definitly on my way to a candida free life....although candida in your system takes a long time to battle.

Good luck to anyone with chronic yeast infections ! Hurray for Oil of Oregano!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)