CureZone   Log On   Join
periods,clotting and parasites

yemaya Views: 47,337
Published: 21 years ago

periods,clotting and parasites

About 6 months ago i got really sick... with anxiety,panic attacks, blurred vision and confusion....
At about the same time i started to get really sever PMS.

My breast would swell double there size up to 2 weeks before my period... and i would have the most awful cramps, so bad that i just went into fetal position and cried...

I also started to have huge blood clots!... i dont even know what a blood clot is made of.. but they're new to me, and my period blood is now bright red..as opposed to the dark purply,brown red that is was before.

i also noticed today as I examined a blood clot.. that is seemed like a package a thin worm like things bunched together... i have been on a parasite cleanse for 4months now...(has really helped that anxiety).. So my question is.. can parasites come out with my period.. or is a blood clot usually made up of worm like things?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)