CureZone   Log On   Join
burning bladder & vagina

anon Views: 11,254
Published: 21 years ago

burning bladder & vagina

I have had troubles for three years now, burning when I pee, and burning after sex, and sex is also not very fun anymore. I am 37 and very health concious. It all started when I came down with bacterial vaginosis (perhaps from anal sex) then it moved into a bladder infection then 7 months later it became PID. During this time they gave me about 7 different kinds of Antibiotics . (I travel a lot) Well it seems to have gotten rid of the acute infections and, now there is no traceable bacterias found in me. But, it still burns!!! So I have come to the conclusion that my problem is CANDIDA, after a long and grueling time of research and diet changes, and a doctor even diagnosed me with interstitial cystitis. I am convinced that this is candida left over from the whole ordeal. So I am embarking on a diet of just fish, chicken and veggies for months. We'll see if THIS works. Now the question is, does my partner keep giving it back to me? Ciao

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.058 sec, (1)