CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: burning bladder & vagina

Views: 10,072
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 69,334

Re: burning bladder & vagina

I was wondering if Jaya has had any improvement on her condition and what she is doing. I have had similiar problem for over 10 years (burning inside vagina) and have tried everything imaginable. It drives me crazy and is seriously making me depressed. I have tried traditional medications (diflucan, creams ect...). I have tried alternative treatments (anti-candida diets and medication) probiotics, biotic silver, boosting immune system wiht vitamens, olive leaf (works the best but not perfect)and inserting garlic clove which also gives permanent relief. I am 41 yrs old and this started about 15 years ago with a simple monilla infection that would come and go. Gyno prescribed vaginal creams on and off and I think that created a super resistance. This has curtailed my life and normal activities. Sex is not pleasurable, only when sysmptoms have subsided temporarily. I have even thought of ending it all..Its so hard to bear this constant pain. I am at my wits end. Any more ideas ? I am presently fighting giardia wiht natural medication which was found in stool exam. Perhaps its in the vagina as well ?? Has anyone had this ?
THanks !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)