CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sorry to interrupt guys

wallace777 Views: 19,789
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 68,086

Re: sorry to interrupt guys

hey wintergreen, from the protocal I received through a herbalist, recommends the following for DMSA...

Dosage recommendation is 10 mg/kg body weight daily in three divided doses betwen meals. There are 2.2 pounds in a kg, I divide my weight in pounds by 2.2 to determine weight in kh. Then i multiply kg weight by 10 to get the recommended daily dose in mgs. All heavy metal detoxification should be accompanied by regular colonic irrigation, weekly is preferable but no less than one colonic per cycle of DMSA. I am also taking ALA along with Liver Cleanse, Vitamin C, Medibulk (dietary fiber to bind metals in colon and flush them out). Basic detox nutrients, heavy metal support to replace the good minerals DMSA binds out. and ofcourse latalbumin whey protein to block blood.brain barrier of re-entry of mercury. also provides amino acids which increases glutathione levels.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)