CureZone   Log On   Join
My chelation experience.

test123 Views: 20,409
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 68,075

My chelation experience.

My point, based on 3 years of varied chelation (after being tested, diagnosed and written-off as extremely mercury toxic by several allopathic, wholistic and natural medical practioners) is this.

Chelation can be very dangerous as it may redistribute mercury from one area of the body to the other, causing further damage. There is no shortage of “experts” touting their chelation protocol. Chelation can be dangerous and, as we are all metabolically and energetically unique, it behooves anyone with mercury toxicity to: educate themselves, start slowly, observe results, adjust chelation protocols based on their unique needs.

Strengthening themselves physically, mentally, emotionally (correct diet, clearing detox pathways: liver, kidneys etc) before beginning chelation prepares one for what may be a long arduous experience and supports mercury removal. It is possible that natural support for the body will jump-start natural detox thereby eliminating the need for harsh chelation.

For a mercury toxic person, Curezone “Educating instead of Medicating” is a great philosophy to follow. Use harsh chemicals chelators such as DMSA, DMPS and the like reluctantly—a slow methodical approach. If using chemical chelators, I favor Cutler’s protocol, using DMPS and ALA.

If anyone has a different experience, I would like to hear it. I find personal experience much more persuasive than a cut-and-paste from some another website, forum or post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)