CureZone   Log On   Join
I want to add psyllium husk to my juice fast

chixie Views: 21,990
Published: 19 years ago

I want to add psyllium husk to my juice fast

Hi everyone,

It's day 4 of my 7-day juice fast and I'm not feeling hungry but I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of symptoms (no real headaches, aches, etc.) I haven't done any colonics or enemas but I want to get rid of mucoid plaque so I'd like to "quit" my pure juice fast and add some psyllium husks (no food) for the remaining days.

Is this a wise plan? Obviously my intestines are going to need a bit of work reactivating and this might backfire on me. Do you think this would reduce the body cleansing aspect of the fast or potentially increase it? I want something different to happen! I want to feel crappy! I want to see unsightly intestinal rubber! :D

Digestive enzymes shouldn't be at work since psyllium husk is like, 100% fiber. My mom doesn't approve of colonics because she says I'm too young (21) and I don't want to go sneaking around getting a colonic without her knowledge.

Or, should I wait it out for one more day to see if something new happens, and if not, start on the psyllium husks?

Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)