CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Solving the puzzle.

h0ppy Views: 3,434
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,585

Re: Solving the puzzle.

Breakouts on the neck are usually from congested lymph. I recently turned vegetarian and so far I have not had any in that area. Excess protein will do that. One Liver Flush isn't gonna do much, assuming your diet history is bad (lots of processed food, junk). I've done about 12 so far and I've noticed MAJOR improvments. Getting colonics, or doing a colema AFTER flushing is a must! If you don't, then you are risking more breakouts from reabsorbing all the toxins given off from stones left in the colon. My hydrotherapist charges $75 for an 1hr and 1/2 session. But it's so worth it.

I don't think supplementing with zinc is going to cure your acne. You need cleanse your liver, colon, and clean up your diet if you want it to end. By the way, I'm a 19 yr old college student too. I know exactly how you feel. I too have so much potential and big dreams, but my Acne seems to always hold me back. IT SUCKS! But I try to think positive, because I know that I will not have this my entire life. I'm almost free.

Do you have AIM? I could help you a lot faster.

Peace,
Matt
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Breakouts on the neck are usually from congested lymph. I recently turned vegetarian and so far I have not had any in that area. Excess protein will do that. One Liver Flush isn't gonna do much, assuming your diet history is bad (lots of processed food, junk). I've done about 12 so far and I've noticed MAJOR improvments. Getting colonics, or doing a colema AFTER flushing is a must! If you don't, then you are risking more breakouts from reabsorbing all the toxins given off from stones left in the colon. My coloncist charges $75 for an 1hr and 1/2 session. But it's so worth it.

I don't think supplementing with zinc is going to cure your acne. You need cleanse your liver, colon, and clean up your diet if you want it to end. By the way, I'm a 19 yr old college student too. I know exactly how you feel. I too have so much potential and big dreams, but my Acne seems to always hold me back. IT SUCKS! But I try to think positive, because I know that I will not have this my entire life. I'm almost free.

Do you have AIM? I could help you a lot faster.

Peace,
Matt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (2)