CureZone   Log On   Join
I totally agree, Elin

MidlothianGirl Views: 4,593
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 675,556

I totally agree, Elin

Before I started liverflushing October of 2003, everything I ate I was reacting to. Literally. Oddly, I had just completed a 14 day juice fast. I was almost suicidal....I felt so beaten down by the fact that nothing I did seemed to help my acne, and here I was.....38 years old....had been breaking out since age 11. I didn't just have acne, I had so many other health issues.

Thank God I found out about flushing. I had done bowel cleansing for YEARS but had never done colonics. A combination of colonics and liverflushing did for me what nothing else could do.

Acne is a puzzle....but the bottom line is that we can spend big bucks on topicals and derm visits, but Acne is always always always always always in every case, an *INTERNAL* issue.

It is either a bowel problem, a parasite/heavy metal problem, or a liver problem. Take your pick, but it always boils down to one of these things.

You can drive yourself insane by restricting your diet but the bottom line is that you don't have to be so restrictive if you deal with the roots of acne......but each person has to discover what their "root issue" is.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)