CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I doubt you need accutane.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 4,179
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,554

Re: I doubt you need accutane.

Have you tried any natural ( or as some call it - alternative) remedies? It is important to give some time if you try a natural approach. It is unrealistic to expect overnight results.
Anyways, I have been struggling to cure my Acne for the last 3 years. I am male, 29, vegetarian and I eat healthy foods. So I was baffled as to why I should have this Acne where people who gorged on pizzas, soda and beer could have flawless skin. I was prescibed topical erythromycin by my family doctor and he said it might take many months to cure the acne. I tried it for a few months, but didnt see any incremental improvement which would give me hope that it was going in the right direction. Then I went on crazy diets, also ordered a stupid 3-day cure on the internet, which prescribes eating nothing but peeled green apples for 3 days and doing enemas and then a liver flush. But with me, eating fruits and any kind of sweet stuff, only made the inflammation worse. And all the fasting made me lose a lot of weight.. my metabolism is also very fast.. I finally went to see an Ayurvedic practitioner. I told him I wanted to rid myself of the Acne and gain weight.. So we went to work on both first.. But then my acne wasnt showing signs of improvement..and I was more concerned about the acne than the weight.. so 2 weeks ago I went on a program to just fix the acne first..
Ayurveda distinguishes between different body types - so a cure for a disease is not universal but depends on the type under which you fall.. turns out that I am more Vata type - and my acne is triggered by a faster digestive system - so I have tried to alter my diet such that the digestion slows down a little - my goal is no more than 1 BM/day. But though I still have a quick digestion, my acne is already showing signs of gradual improvement. And that gives me motivation and encouragement to follow the course.. Here's my typical daily diet - quick oats and 2 slieces of well toasted whole wheat bread for breakfast; well cooked rice and moong or toor daal for lunch; puffed wheat and organice cheerios ( non-sugar) for afternoon snack; rice and daal with some toasted whole wheat bread for dinner. I used to use spices in my food, but I cut that down also. Now I dont eat any salt; the only spices I eat are cumin, mustard seeds ( popped), turmeric, asafoetida and fennel - and these too only in very small quantities to help take the blandness of the food away. Also, I only use a teaspoon of sunflower oil in my meals. And for topical application, I use a powder of neem and a little turmeric with rose water- I leave this overnight. The Ayurvedic practitioner didnt recommend this, but I have read so much about the use of neem in treating skin disorders, that I couldnt resist it!! This works wonders.. I havent had any new blemishes appear and the old persistent ones are slowly but surely fading.
I am not telling you to follow my regimen. But point I am trying to convey is, FOOD IS YOUR MEDICINE AND MEDICINE IS YOUR FOOD!!! You dont need any supplements or Antibiotics . Elsewhere on CureZone, MH recommends a 40 day orange juice fast which cures every disease and gives you a new heart, liver, body and skin... I am too scared to eat just oranges with my experience of eating fruits... But if you tolerate fruits well, you might want to give it a try for 3 or 7 days and see if makes a difference. But I do believe that different body types require different approaches...
Anyways, point is there is no reason to lose hope, you might need to experiment with a few things, until you find your cure! You know your body best, but you can find help along the way to reach your destination to perfect health!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (2)