CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So im on accutane... and im getting the feeling that im out of the frying pan and into the fire.

h0ppy Views: 3,958
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 675,550

Re: So im on accutane... and im getting the feeling that im out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Accutane is not the "cure" for acne. I was on it twice and it didn't solve the problem... it only made matters worse. My face was totally clear for a month, but then it came back worse as soon as I stopped taking it. It's not worth the money to suffer from dry skin, chapped lips, dry patches, nose bleeds, and probably all sorts of internal and psychological problems. My advice is to get off it and try a more natural approach. I cured my Acne through diet/lifestyle changes, and cleansing ( Liver Flushes and colonics have made the biggest difference). I suggest you do the same.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Accutane is not the "cure" for acne. I was on it twice and it didn't solve the problem... it only made matters worse. My face was totally clear for a month, but then it came back worse as soon as I stopped taking it. It's not worth the money to suffer from dry skin, chapped lips, dry patches, nose bleeds, and probably all sorts of internal problems. My advice is to get off it and try a more natural approach. I cured my Acne through diet/lifestyle changes, and cleansing ( Liver Flushes and colonics have made the biggest difference). I suggest you do the same.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)