CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "For those about to flush (and are scared) I salute you (and want to share my first time story)!!!"

redflutey Views: 2,590
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,101

Re: "For those about to flush (and are scared) I salute you (and want to share my first time story)!!!"

Hi Again,
I've been using the "Herbal Facial Cleanser" from Aubrey. They have a whole system of products for different skin types. I've been using the ones for oily skin. The first time I used it I noticed how nice and soothing it felt- this was right after frying my skin with tea tree oil. I really like it. I found it at a local gourmet grocery store but you can get it online too of course!
That Cleansesmart sounds interesting. Especially the Bowel Cleanse part. I didn't do one after the Liver Flush I did last weekend. But I have read many times on here the recommendations to do one. I'm planning to do another flush this weekend. I'll have to seriously look into the bowel cleanse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.161 sec, (1)