CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "For those about to flush (and are scared) I salute you (and want to share my first time story)!!!"

unalena Views: 2,515
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,099

Re: "For those about to flush (and are scared) I salute you (and want to share my first time story)!!!"

Hello!

The herbs I've been using consistently are:
-chinese bitters (1/2 tsp. each morning)
-burdock root tea (at least once per day)
-cleansesmart (it comes in capsules-two capsules in the morning with herbs that cleanse the liver, kidneys, skin and two capsules in the evening with herbs that cleanse the bowel)

These things seem to be helping with reducing breakouts and though it may be too early to tell for certain, I think that I've noticed that my skin is less oily. I've been vegetarian for years although I am guilty of eating junk food at times which I'm sure does harm to my skin!

Have you been to the site www.sensiblehealth.com? That's where I get the chinese bitters from. The site is very insightful as to the function of the liver and congestion and health problems caused by that.

What type of cleanser do you use from Aubrey Organics? I'm just looking for a simple cleanser that won't be too drying. I've been using Dr. Hauschka Normalising Day Oil and it seems to help clear up breakouts faster (even though it is oil!) It's quite soothing to the skin. Quite expensive though.

You're right...I think the risk of the breakout is worth it with the Liver Flush if there is the possibility that Acne could be cured by it. I can't wait to start!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.106 sec, (1)