CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please can anyone give help on eczema, I am so lost...

aunty Views: 10,671
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,465

Re: Please can anyone give help on eczema, I am so lost...

Hi,

A liver, colon, and parasite cleanse will indeed benefit your healing process. Why? Because it flushes the system of the toxins that have invaded your body for so many years. The reason that you've suffered so long with the eczema is not because you are a difficult case study; but rather, it is due to the nature of the system of treating eczema through symptom suppression that has lead to your longterm suffering. Creams aren't your solution; restoring health to your immune system is the real solution. Searching for creams as a solution without addressing the immune health or the allergen culprits, compromise the healing process and result in the frustration and suffering that you've experienced for a majority of your life. This is at no fault of yours; but rather at the fault of a medical system that has chosen pharmaceutical profit over patient health. I'm not anti-medicine; however I am anti-corrupt medicinal practices. The reason that I tell you about the big business behind the practice of medicine is so that you will get an understanding of why your suffering was promoted; as opposed to your healing achieved. Your healing could have been achieved immediately and successfully at the age of two years old; but because the root cause of the symptom was never addressed and the symptom was ignored through suppression, your suffering has been longterm.

You are a perfect example of what I want parents of children with eczema to understand. I want them to understand that children don't just grow out of eczema. Focusing on a child's immune health with good nutrition is what determines whether or not that child will "grow out of eczema" This is what has happened with my nieces, ("growing out of eczema"). When they were diagnosed with atopic eczema (hereditary eczema) in their infancy, we immediately began to address their immune health through proper nutrition. We knew that this would have to be a lifestyle (good nutrition) for them. This is the biggest reason for my family's longterm success in healing the most severe cases of eczema flareups (total body).

I don't want you to give up or make the drastic step of Country changes (leaving family and friends) in order to achieve freedom from suffering. It is the simple changes; not the drastic that are going to make the biggest difference in your case. Indulge me for a moment in this analogy to provide you with clarity and understanding of why your suffering has endured for so long. ["Let's say your cars "oil light" starts flashing. This is a signal to you that your vehicle is in need of an oil change, that the oil is low, or that the car is in need of servicing. Addressing the message with an oil change or adjusting the oil levels answers the message of the "oil light". This is the logical approach to the message of the "oil light". However, if you were to go under the hood of the car and snap the line that sends the message to signal the "oil light", you would get rid of the message (the symptom); but not the problem. This is and has been the method of treatment applied to eczema sufferers through symptom suppression: to snap the line that sends the message for help" An eczema flareup is your bodies way of messaging to you that the immune system has been overwhelmed by a toxic invasion. It is saying that it (the immune system) is in need of help (refueling/oil change); so that it can function properly in responding to allergen/irritants.

The message from "bead" gave you excellent advise on addressing the pollen/dust mites in your environment. An air purifier system is needed in your home. Finding a good one is key. Bead has given you an option to consider. Another option worth investigating is the Ionic Breeze Quadra. A dust mite resistant mattress cover is also suggested. Natural household cleaning products are also an option that you should consider: Bi-O-Kleen products are a good choice. You can research the product line at naturalcleanersandmore.com

Equally important as what you've taken out of your diet (junk food), is what you place into your diet. Beta Carotene/vitamin A boosts immune health. Green vegetables (spinach, collards, kale, & brocolli), carrots, squash, & romaine/green lettuce are excellent sources of beta carotene. Having a daily serving of one or more of these vegetables along with a good intake of water will drastically improve your immune health. Water flushes toxins from the blood stream and fruit & vegetables absorb the toxins in the body and provide for their elimination through normal bowel flow. This is the most natural form of cleansing. A parasite, liver, and Colon Cleanse is more hard core; however they do the job of cleansing more rapidly and thoroughly. As is the case with the air purifier systems, finding the right cleansing approach for you will be necessary as well. Your communication with people on this site should help you in this regard.

I still have a few more questions that I would like for you to answer in order for myself and others to better help you achieve your healing:

---Where is the location of your eczema (just chest/all over)?
---When are you most irritated (after shower, after nights sleep, at home, at office, outdoors)?
---What is your current skin care regimen?
---Has constipation been a part of your longterm suffering as well?
---Have you tried Borage Skin Therapy lotion as a daily moisturizer?
---How is your water intake?
---Do you consume soft drinks or coffee?
---Do you smoke?

These aren't general questions; they are purposed and legitimate to give us a clearer picture of your case; so that we can specifically target and focus on addressing all of the components that factor in to your suffering. I know of the longterm suffering of eczema due to my mother's years (30+ years) of suffering; however, I also know the success of longterm freedom from suffering of eczema due to my nieces years (5 years, and 3 years) of eczema freedom. The irony is that my nieces' eczema flareups were more severe (total body) than my mother's eczema flareups (localized to hands) were. As a result of my mother's prescribed eczema treatment (symptom suppression through steroids), her localized eczema spread to other parts of her body over the years and is heading towards total body coverage. Despite witnessing the success in healing my nieces eczema skin, my mother is still dependant upon the doctors prescibed steroid treatment and addicted to the medicines that have promoted her longterm suffering. After giving birth to four children, my mother maintained a size 10 figure for years. Now she is obese and unhealthy. She uses medicine to promote her poor nutritional habits; and her physicians condone this type of behavior by down playing the importance of good nutrition in order to maintain a longterm patient. I can't be convinced of the lie that there is no cure for eczema due to the fact that my three nieces tell a different story. Eczema is the body's way of messaging for immune help; and also a way of messaging an alert of a toxic invasion. Eczema healing comes when these messages are properly addressed: internally (immune health through good nutrition/cleansing), externally (good skin care that restores and replenishes the skin's moisture barrier), and foreign (identifying the allergen/irritants and ridding them from the sufferers environment).

The hope for you is real and you don't have to travel to another Country in order to achieve it.

aunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.227 sec, (4)