CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:OK

Views: 1,919
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 631,228

Re:OK

Well I guess I should apologize once again. I've been fighting a furious battle on some other forms and I guess I kind of get locked into that mode. Yes, I am pleased that you said such wonderful things and it was my fault that I misread your post. When I stated that "God serves faith" I'm trying to wordsmith the fact that God serves faith as a reward to the faithful. I mean one of the rewards of faith in God is Faith in us from God. In order to purify, you must wipe away the corruption. And God is a good Housekeeper.
Oh MAN! you are so close to another revelation! You need one little tool to go deeper into the faith. Satan was once God's best Angel. He guarded the Northern Star. Forget that he does what he does now, in fact forget about Satan. This is about the condition that he was once an Angel and now he suffers the loss of his stature...., badly. Also there are Angel's of God even in the deepest pit's of hell. Now, how can this condition even exist in the realm of creation? How can God sentence those soul's to hell with no hope of redemption and no chance to redeem their sin's? If we are such a deep part of God and he loves us above all else, would he turn his back so finally on his own children. Even if they have turned away from him now? After all, he has aeon's to rectify a foolish soul caught up in the trap of the Flesh. I mean if the flesh is weak, will it not tire and give up it's corruption at some point in time?
Time is our limit! Space is a prison as well. On one of the other post's somewhere, some one put forth that we, as creature's of the material world, are confined in our limited vision and concept's that we just can't ever understand the grand enlightenment of the realm of God. But Jesus (as well as others in the Bible have said "that with faith, all things are possible." So, if we work our faith in conjunction with our ability to extrapolate (thank God for that), We can push ourselves forward in time mentally. Man has discovered the falicy of Science and returned to the power of faith. With faith we discover the reason for our existance and for the laws of the universe. We understand how faith uses the universe to serve God through us. And we discover that we are a more capable universe when we combine and then converge. I'll settle for this much now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)