CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Terror in the Name of God

drofinnah Views: 2,395
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 631,195

Re: Terror in the Name of God

many people are conditioned to believe someone elses ideas of ideals... their minds are conditioned to be closed... some seem incapable of thinking for themselves... brainwashed... for if one truly gets to know God... one realises that God is LOVE... NOW... that being a TRUTH... then... why would any two people that profess to believe in God want to kill each other in the name of God... hahahaha... because it is an insidious insanity that has been implanted since the birth of man... a social sickness that stretches around the globe... it happens any time one ego seeks to impose it's will on another... it's been happening since the beginning of time... ie... why did eve eat the apple... "old sneaky snake made her do it"... hahahaha... then eve infected adam and the race began... hahaha... so when God was raking adam over the coals for eating the apple... he blamed eve... eve blamed the snake... and the snake didn't have a leg to stand on... hahahha... and the beat goes on...

i feel i have been given the gift of life to seek to know and serve my creator... my creator is LOVE... nothing can exist without LOVE... LOVE your enemy and your enemy will disappear... the world is perfect... there is nothing i must do to correct the world... that is Gods job... my job is to learn to LOVE my "self" as God LOVES me... "UNCONDITIONALLY"... and to do this i must get to know and understand my "self"... and if i am thorough in this task i will find the true... inner most "Self"...

"greater is he that conquers himself than he that conquers the world"...

"neither a borrower... nor a lender be... to thine "self" be true"...

"know your enemy and keep him close"...

"we has met the enemy... and he is us"...

i'm sorry... i just don't have time to get caught up in any of the forms of fear... nor can i ever afford to judge others... i'm much to busy enjoying the moment... LOVE is POWERFUL... God LOVES us... he really does... so... we should all try some "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE"... all ya gotta do is "let go and let God"...and the world will be a better place (by the majority of one)... try it you'll LOVE it...

always enjoy your posts lapis... thanks for being...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)