Re: neat

Tracey Views: 1,749
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 623,021

Re: neat

Wow Shellyecat!!

That was truly amazing!!

Some stuff:

Interesting that my name is 27/9 and so is my Life Path!! If I don't reduce the master number, that is!

2 + 3 + 22 = 27/9! Wild eh? Name and Birthday equal the same thing! I probably told you about all the other 9's I have in my chart too. 9degree Scorpio Ascendant, 9degree Sagittarius Sun and Jupiter/Moon in the 9th house (jupiter's natural house!)...so you see, I am filled with Nineness! Cool.

In my 20's I did feel like I wanted my 'Passion' to be announced, take hold IN something...but since about 1999 I have realized what my passion is and it's not about Career or anything other than doing what I do best (supporting and encouraging others) and learning and growing!

It is very true what you said about a serious/mature childhood. yup. I only started partying and drinking (with close friends...still not parties!) until I was in my 20's! Making up for lost time.

Interesting about the 6 inner self. I have been called a 'homebody' - but I wouldn't say I'm Family-oriented. But definitely beauty, harmony, art oriented...isn't 6 also service oriented? I'm fine with that too (serving ain't slavin'!)

About the 7ness - you are absolutely right! I DO feel way more 'normal'...

I love the coming in as 2 and going out as 7 - yes yes YES! My Spiritual Family is what I live for!!

Thank you so much Shelleycat.

Right on.

love T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.320 sec, (1)