CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Aquaphor for baby

aunty Views: 8,852
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,177

Re: Aquaphor for baby

Whole Foods Grocery store is a national health food chain that carries the full line of Burt's Bees Baby Bee product. You can visit the Whole Foods website and click under locater to find the store nearest you. This store is great for purchasing all of your baby's good health needs (nutritional and skin care). They also have the fragrance free options for moisturizing that I mentioned to you as well.

I really want you to understand that there is real hope for your daughter, despite her diagnosis of inherited eczema. Remember that this is the case for my nieces as well; and they have been living eczema free for over 4 and 3 years now. The prescribed options for treatment that you previously mentioned suppress the symptoms. Your desired goal will be to actually heal the skin of eczema. This lotion, (if your daughter isn't allergic) will promote the healing process. However, should she be allergic, don't lose hope. It's not the only moisturizer that works. More important than the name of the product is the ingredient. Here is a list of the natural vitamins and herbs that promote skin healing: vitamins A-E, borage oil, safflower oil, sunflower oil, carrot seed oil, jojoba oil, tea tree oil, chammomile, calendula, camphor, aloe, viola, manuka, myrrh, elderflower, rose hip, colloidal oatmeal, echinacea, green tea, & witch hazel.

Also remember, that in order to heal the skin totally, you will need to attack the eczema in all three areas for complete success.

aunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)