CureZone   Log On   Join
be confident!!!!!!!!!

Views: 1,227
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 61,381

be confident!!!!!!!!!

hie.......
i felt really ...........to hear that whom ever u met turned out to be bastards.......and sweety tthts all life is about....and my experience in not different from urs.....
U know women are more emotional and develop feeling s towrds guys immedietly..whereas guys expect u to get naked on the first date...and thts very true.....remeebr there will be always good and BAD ppl around u .its just th u'll hav 2 be extra careful and neevr ever let anyone decive you..play with you..and hurt ur feelings....for this u'll have to make ur self very strong ..like i did after wht happend to me...
I am sure one day u'll find a really good person which u deserve....keep ur innate clean..eevrything will b fine.........
and neevr ever let anyone use u paly with u..
its all life...theres dirty water in sea on the other hand theres also clean water so look for the best........
im leaving ma email addy..if u wannastay in touch do tht...cuz i'll be more than happy to help you........
God bless u

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)