CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is it even at all POSSIBLE for men to be faithful?

Views: 1,256
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 61,383

Re: is it even at all POSSIBLE for men to be faithful?

My dear disillusioned friend - do not be disillusioned. A lifetime mate is a treasure indeed - to be cherished and loved...I should know - I have one and we have each other. A loving and lifetime relationship rarely just 'happens ' and will not happen if you expect to find it in clubs etc. Love and thus, faithfulness ,is sometimes to be found where and when you least expect it. Do not expect to go out and physically look for it it just does not happen that way. All you will get will be what you have observed around you, lust, sex fiends and be hoppers and I know that is far from what you want.You do not say where you live, but here, in my country we have an interdenominational sinlges correspondence club and I am aware there have been some really successful and happy results from that source. It is NOT a marriage agency, just a friendship based club. May be it would be woth your while to try exploring on the internet...say..typing in Christian singles and see what comes up. It would be a starting point as obviously it is your sincerest wish to find a decent and thoughly trustworthy and reliable male friend, and I sincerely hope that you do. There are plenty of them. You just need a helping hand.
Peace,
Blessings,
Walk in the Light,
Pushkin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)