CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is it even at all POSSIBLE for men to be faithful?

Josephine Views: 1,281
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 61,381

Re: is it even at all POSSIBLE for men to be faithful?

Hi. I'll go straight to the point. YES!! It is possible for guys to be faithful. It takes a mature man, someone who knows what he wants in life and respects others to do that. Not that men that are not faithful are not mature. But I know many, many men that are faithful to their wives. Most of them are christians, but also christian men are not faithful to their wives. First I'll say this. It has a lot to do with the places you frequent. If you find dates at a club or bar & grill places you'll sure to find a guy that wants to have a good time, not a long-term relationship, not a wife. They know better, they don't look for wives in those places. Not that people that have met in places like that can't get married and have a happy life, but it's not the majority. Another thing is respect. Today, people are veeeeery selfish. They go into a relationship only thinking of what THEY can get out of that relationship for themselves, not what they can give, and if somebody has that idea, things are not going to go well. You have to be willing to give and compromise, communicate and give up some things. But you have to give yourselves time to know each other. And one thing I think it's a major cause of problems in a relationship is, like I've said in other forums, people rush into sex too quickly. How can you let a guy you met three hours ago at a bar, who happens to be almost drunk, touch you and "use" you for HIS pleasure and expect then next day for him to make a commitment. NO, it's not going to happen. Once you introduce sex in a relationship, things are bound to go wrong. Why not start in this order. Friendship, dating, marriage (if you're interested), and sex. People say, oh, but I can't wait. Then that's fine. But how can you have sex with somebody you don't love or have a relationship with. It's really hard. Then the woman gets all involved emotionally once they've had sex and she expects more. But the guy only expects sex, so if you ask for more, he'll walk away. When you're just friends with a guy, and put the sex on hold, then you'll start to like him and eventually love him for who he is, not how good he is in bed. And what if he's not good in bed, but a great friend, companion, understanding guy, that's what matters, but you have to find out first. Put the sex aside and look for guys in better places and I assure you things will be different. And yes, you know a lot of people that are divorced, problems,etc, but there's the other side of the coin. A man that is willing to love you as you are and stay with you even when things get tough, like it happens in every relationship. Don't rush into things. I waited 30 years to get married. I wouldn't change it now. I married a virgin and I was a virgin and we're having the best time of our lives. Don't give up. Take your time and respect your body more, don't give it to any guy to use. Teach men to respect you and they'll love you for that. And you will also teach them how a woman is to be treated!! Good luck!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)