CureZone   Log On   Join
seizures

lwm31 Views: 3,259
Published: 20 y

seizures

Hello, all!
I am a desperate mother. I have been trying to find the trigger of my son's seizures. He has cerebral palsy from a brain hemorrhage when he was a week old. It is not severe CP; it is moderate. Then when he was 5 he contracted encephalitis, which worsened his seizures. He has partial seizures in clusters. He can go two weeks without them and then have a bunch. There has to be a trigger or I'd think he'd have them on a consistent basis. I've tried everything. I've just heard of Dr. Clark not long ago and bought her book. It sounds too good to be true (I'm not saying it is) and too easy (I'm not saying it is). It's just that I've tried everything and nothing has worked. Is there a way to make an appt. with her or talk to her? Does anyone know if her seizure theory about Ascaris also applies to people who have a brain injury? My son is bright and verbal, and the doctors say with a lot of therapy he will functionally walk one day. His neurologist says there is nothing that triggers seizures; they just "happen." I don't believe this. It doesn't make any sense. Could it be hormonal, puberty? I don't know. I am willing to try Dr. Clark's method. Has anyone had any success with it? He is also on a clean diet. Please, please if anyone can help,I'd appreciate it. Thanks so much.
Lori M.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)