CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: seizures

lwm31 Views: 3,385
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 613,509

Re: seizures

Dear ElmerFudd,
Thanks for your post. I appreciate it. I have to disagree in part. I have several friends whose children have much more significant brain damage than my son and worse seizures. One friend stopped all preservatives in her child's food and all seizures stopped. I have seen it with my own eyes. I have another friend whose son is the same age as mine, is about the same functioning level and he had seizures, went on mineral therapy and the seizures tapered off. Those are just two examples. My son had a horrible seizure from an ingredient in Robitussin and ended up in the hospital. I'm sure for some the damage is so extensive the electrical impulses just go crazy. Why do my son's seizures happen in fairly predictable cycles? This does not make sense.
I will keep trying until I exhaust all avenues, and then I will accept them.
As for a pediatric neurologist, I hope I never see one again as long as I live. They are drug pushers and little else. At least that has been my experience. Supposedly we had the "best" in the country as far as pediatric neurologists. Everyone raved about him. He was next to worthless. He told me that foods cannot trigger seizures, lack of sleep does not trigger seizures, etc. etc. ANYONE who has seizures, brain injury or not, will tell you that that is absolutely not true.
I hope this has been helpful.
Lori M.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)