CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Wow! I love that!

janaki Views: 3,077
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 590,276

Wow! I love that!

9: Your Truth is not necessarily the same or even relevant on another's

11: Thank you for admitting this, the converse must also apply, neither is your's.

9: and it is well know you two have lot's of fun together and that is great- and funny and sometimes interesting- but mostly your (??) cleverness is not very inviting for the rest at large on this forum- or many of the other's you 2 blow through together...Just an opinion -A-J

+A+J: Am not two but ONE, ONE is but the belt for 0... With all your rigorous sadhana have you ears and cannot hear or eyes and cannot see?
again no opinions. ONE is the belt around the Reality of Zero.

9: Notice how active the Yoga forum is-

11: With generally intelligible posts and conversation yes-generally

9: and notice the one post of my experience was immediately shown to be a better higher way-

11: No did not notice that.

9: Leadership is service-

11: A leader in a true sense does not call himself a leader, rather equates himself with his followers, is humble,etc...

a-j a humble follower of Truth

Ok going to blow through some more forums as ONE.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_x_y_z_forums/yoga/walkingman.gif

Yoga Research and Education Center//www.curezone.org/upload/_x_y_z_forums/yoga/walkingman.gif

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)