CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: John E.'Energized Water Machine

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Views: 12,290
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 569,434

Re: John E.'Energized Water Machine

Hello there,

Thank you for spending the time to send this to me. I did READ IT ALL! I'm not certain I will ever get that time back, but I read it and it was interesting.

I am curious to know if you think I was using this wrong.

My father, a medical doctor by the way, so not any dumb guy, and he built something similar in there laundry room. Had the same trouble with Ellis with parts. I helped as much as possible, and I don't consider myself to be less intelligent then the average Joe. I have a PhD, and 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, so I have worked on very complicated instruments. We used the machine as it was discussed in your blog. It was never overfilled, and was cleaned as per your instructions you sent. We did it all, and went through the fights with Ellis, and it just did not work.

I fail to see how the average person is supposed to use this hunk of crap. With all of Ellis's genius, why would he put out such an inferior instrument for a consumer to use? I think it proves my point, that it's defective from Ellis.

So, there have been some improvements in some people. If you were to take 100 people and tell them they were drinking "special water" and it was from the tap and 100 people and told them they were drinking "special water" and it was from Ellis's machine, you may find that you get very similar results in each group. Or not!

I have not done so. It was never my intension to drink it, as I have stated before. It was for the pool and spa. They turned green, and it cost hundreds of dollars to have them cleaned. He promised a product to keep our pool and spa "Crystal Clear" with no chemicals, and it didn't. Period.

Having said that, its intended use, as Ellis knew when we bought it, was a fraud. He is a nasty old man, and if he has some properties in the water his machine makes, great! But it will turn your pool green if you don't use chemicals.

Because of this fact, I wanted my money back. I didn't want to clean my well, turn my hair back to its natural color, make plants grow, heal skin disorders, or stop a disease process. Wanted to keep the pool clean without chemicals and Ellis told us it would. NewsMax (which we no longer subscribe to because of this) was where we found Ellis, and if Ellis had an ounce of integrity, he'd return our money.

Thanks for the article,

Bludini

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.215 sec, (2)