CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eczema - what's my answer??

aireph Views: 2,904
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 5,642

Re: Eczema - what's my answer??

Hello,

I'm am new to this site, so please excuse my ignorance if this has already been said.

I have had eczema for about 14 years now. At one point had it almost all over: head, back, chest, legs, even face. Went dermatologist and doctor route, Pednezone (don't even remember how to spell it), cordizone creams, etc. etc.

Thanks to a friend of mine who had it all her life I learned that at least for me, flare ups have very much to do with food. Dermatologists are not taught this and some fiercely denied it, but for me it has very much to do with food. If I eat fresh tomatoes, for example, I itch for days, but it I eat peanuts, peanut butter, peanut oil, etc. I develop new patches. The longer I continue to eat offending foods the more patches I develop. Even if I only eat something by mistake only once, that makes me break out, it takes me a long time to clear up.

For years, I have it controlled to the point that I only have a patch on the back of one of my legs.

Now, I am looking for real solutions. The candida, parasite connection. I've been on the candida diet and cleanse on and off for years, still it has not cleared up completely.

So, now I have discovered Kefir. I would recommend that you look into kefir. I now make it at home. Want a great food. For those of you on the candida diet it helps TREMENDOUSLY with Sugar cravings, if not completely eliminates them. It is a food for of good bacteria that "set up shop" in our gut helping to change our body ecology. Donna Gates recommends it in her book The Body Ecology. To me these diet go beyond the candida and fungal struggle and get to the root of getting us better.

I'll be happy to give you some info on a site for kefir.

Anyway, I feel your pain. Thought something of my journey might somehow be an encouragement.

God bless,
aireph

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)