CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eczema - what's my answer??

mslarsen137 Views: 3,660
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 5,642

Re: Eczema - what's my answer??

Hi,
My story is pretty much like yours. I have had eczema as long as I could remember. I started searching for a way to perminantly solve whatever imbalance was causing it a while back, and I think I found my needle. For me it seems to have been a question of proper pH balance. There is a really good book called Sick and Tired? Reclaim your inner terrain by Dr. Robert O. Young that was very inlightening. I started following the prinicples he lays out and taking the supplements he designed, and now all my eczema is nearly gone (not a miracle, it has been two months). But I'm not using any mosturizure or anything to hid any symptoms, just really solving the problem. If you think this could be the way to go for you, then email me. I can also help you to get the supplements at whole sale. Talk to you later, and best of health, Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)