CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotucs after an Appendectomy?-Trapper

hopinso Views: 11,305
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 565,043

Re: Probiotucs after an Appendectomy?-Trapper

"i am almost convinced as well that demons and such are merely the vibrational effects of chemicals and parasites and other pathogens stored in the body"

My doctor, who has doctorates in both Chiropractic and Naturopathy, is also certified in Applied Kinesilogy. One time I went to him very upset because a lady came to my church, anointed me with oil and prayed for the immediate healing of my spine. When that didn't happen, she pronounced me demon possessed. She also said the church building and probably my home was infested with demons. I was very hurt at her accusation and told the doctor about it. He said he could check in a couple of seconds and had me hold out my left arm and form a claw with my hand. He did the Kinesiology test and I "failed" to have a demon. He said that same test was used to determine if people had parasites. While I do believe that demons can possess individuals who knowingly or unknowingly allow them in; I do not believe that born-again Christian can truly be possessed (although they can be oppressed by evil spirits)I think your theory is probably correct that the vibration of parasites, built up toxins, even negative and toxic emotions can make us feel like another entity is dwelling within us. I know that sometimes my back pain feels like something separate from "me". That is one reason you see me searching so many forums for answers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)