OK, I havent done Liver Flushes yet, I am still debating it but I have been reading up so much on all of this, I'll try to answer your questions:
1. What type of odor does most of you have?
Personally, I have no idea, people have made references to smell, and a fart/sh*t smell, I cant judge if I've read too much into something someone said or not. I was definately bad at some points though, I know that.
2. How could the liver contribute to a fecal odor?
Not sure. You liver affects your eliminations though, and how well food is digested.
3. What color are the stones?
Have read green, black, white etc.
4. Does the stones smell?
Mr Cooties says his smelled very bad which could have caused B.O. etc.
5. How do you know the odor's gone?
6. Could the odor return?
Yeah if you ate badly and were unkind to your liver it would become clogged again.
7. How could I do a liver flush?
Read curezone, there are many methods.
8. Where does the stones come out?
11. Does it hurt?
12. Would there be bleeding?
13. what's this thing about softening the stones?
You can soften the stones before hand by taking malic acid tablets or drinking apple juice, or taking Gold Coin Grass, I guess this makes more come out.
14. I've saw pictures of huge ones how could I reduces the size of them?
Crushing them as above.
15. Could I vomit with the stones like coming out?