CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush didn't work! Mr.Cooties (or someone with experience), help!!!

MrCooties Views: 4,922
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,338

Re: Liver flush didn't work! Mr.Cooties (or someone with experience), help!!!

Hi 22742

I'll certainly try to help out if I can... I have to tell you that my body and breath odor was eliminated as a result of liver flushing, and it was totally unexpected. I had a "ripe athletic musty" smell that most people get after a long time of sweating and no showering, only I would get it way too soon. My breath was the same - not a fart smell afaik, just very strong halitosis every morning - like typical morning breath but worse. BTW I am still cured of odor, since however long ago my first flush was done. I am certainly no doctor and can only tell you what I would do in your shoes, and relay some stuff I have learned from researching this stuff...

It seems your odor would be caused by either bacteria or a build up of fecal matter in the bloodstream (bilirubin, bile, fecal matter...) The liver filters bacteria from the bloodstream. Blockage of bile flow from the liver can push bile into the bloodstream. Your liver may be blocked.

Are you sure your odor is not an "ammonia" smell? The liver removes ammonia from the bloodstream (your liver may be blocked). Helicobacter bacteria (h pylori) can also cause ammonia odor. Do you get ulcers?

Can you get a "comprehensive" blood test done? Bilirubin values, ammonia levels, etc...

Research Hyperbilirubinemia, Jaundice, Gilbert's disease, Cholestasis, Biliary Cirrhosis, Helicobacter to see if you have other symptoms as well.

Can you get a colonoscopy to look for fissures, hemmorhoids, and candida? Leaky gut syndrome, hemmorhoids, and fissures are a straight path for fecal matter to enter the bloodstream. Some of these do not cause pain symptoms like your typical painful hemmorhoids, but can still let waste into the bloodstream, and possibly cause the fecal odors.

What is your diet like?
Have you done any bowel cleansing (enemas, colonics)?
Do you have other symptoms other than odor?
How old are you and how long have you had the odor?
How often do you go #2?
What have you tried so far to fix the odor?
How many Liver Flushes have you done?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

5.672 sec, (1)