CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush didn't work! Mr.Cooties (or someone with experience), help!!!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
MrCooties Views: 4,531
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,340

Re: Liver flush didn't work! Mr.Cooties (or someone with experience), help!!!

Hi again

I might be way off base here but I get the idea that you are hesitant to try more Liver Flushing and try some enema/ colonics. Just do it! No one will find out, and even if they do I wouldn't let what others think affect your decisions to cure something that is having such a negative affect on your life. Screw em. I was 18 not THAT long ago *lol* and know how taboo it was to even talk about things going in or out of my arse. I think you have to be more confident in yourself (screw what others think) and more aggressive in your treatment of this odor. All this stuff is very safe - read up on directions on CureZone and you'll get through any treatment just fine.

I'd do more Liver Flushing asap. Use a strainer, count your stones, keep records. Do at least 3 or 4 more flushes before you give up on them. Every 2 weeks is fine. More often is ok too if you feel up to it.

Do you have insurance to cover medical/ blood/ bacteria tests? Will your parents pay for it? Take advantage of it and see a doctor. Usually people with bo are referred to a Dermatologist, but your General Practitioner (family doctor) might be able to help. This will be harder to do in a few years when you are on your own and need health coverage. Tell him about your odor. He might find something wrong. One thing though - stay away from Antibiotics .

Splurge on the $70 or so to have a high colonic done. Do enemas at home. Try a salt water flush or two. Maybe even a master cleanse (although I don't know much about the master cleanse).

I stopped consuming dairy and Sugar and now follow a "caveman" diet. I consume mostly meats, fats, vegies, nuts, water. I'd say do the same - probably harder at your age to drop things like pizza and fast food though.

Probably more than you wanted to hear. I definitely had a positive change in social functioning when my body and breath odor disappeared. At your age you'd probably get even more benefit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)