Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
erika1 Views: 11,692
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 54,259

Re: Liver cleanse w/ parasite and colon cleanse while breastfeeding

Hi Everyone,

I know that this response comes over a year later but hopefully as others revisit these posts looking for answers, this might help someone.

I responded in this thread previously with my own concerns about zapping, cleansing, Wormwood , etc. I am very happy to report that, I like Wendypape had cleased prior to pregnancy and nursing and knew that it was time to cleanse again. I had a horrible skin rash on my hands that would crack and itch - it was painfull. I had profuse sweating (that didn't always smell nice) even after showering and using deodorant. I could not drop the weight that I had gained after 2 pregnancies, no matter what I did. I KNEW that all of those aformentioned issues meant that I needed a cleanse BAD and I had not had one in over 2 years. I knew that I had to take action but with precautions because I too, was still nursing my 19 month old daughter. I also have a 5 year old son who has allergies that have reared their head this spring and he had some signs of eczema like rashes periodically on his legs.

So, I got back to the books and went to the Clarkia parasite cleanse; she DID mention about all of the "talk" that there is about the safety of Wormwood but she does not find prudence in the FDA's claims however, she did state that the Wormwood amount in her cleanses are NOT enough to cause poisoning or concern regardless. I also had the WONDERFUL fortune of seeing and meeting Dr. Clark at a Health Expo. I talked to her about my current dilema and concern. She told me that emphatically that wormwood would not hurt my daughter if I was to consume it while nursing and she said that if I was hesitant, to take a lower dosage - like the dosage that you would give a child. I bought a zapper at the same health convention and went home to get started. I am glad to say that I cleased using a smaller dosage of the Black-Walnut , wormwood and cloves. I took a 24hr. hiatus on nursing just to be safe because I did catch a small case of diahrrea (worms coming out - yeah!!!!). But resumed the next day with no issues. I cleased my son with the kids dosage the following day with no event. I followed up the cleanses with zapping for all 3 of us! Yes, I even zapped the 19 month old because I was concerned about the release of toxins after my cleanse. I lowered the voltage to the lowest level and zapped her too. No issues - as a matter of fact her complexion looked better the next day. Now I regularly zap my kids - my oldest is on my schedule; my daughter, because I still breastfeed her, once a month. I still give the parasite maintenance to my son as well. Everyone seems pretty healthy, all skin rashes have disappeared, sweating is back to normal and I have dropped some weight. I am just glad that all things went well in the process. Good luck and happy health...

Regards everyone,
Erika

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (2)