CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver cleanse w/ parasite and colon cleanse while breastfeeding

wendypape Views: 12,075
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 53,046

Re: Liver cleanse w/ parasite and colon cleanse while breastfeeding

I see this question has been asked before...did anyone jump in and do a parasite cleanse?

I zapped with my first baby while he was nursing. If I recall I did the Black-Walnut and the cloves when he was older and I did do a few liver cleanses. But I NEED the Wormwood now!!! He's 3.5 yrs now. My daughter is 6 months and since I am still nursing both I need to do something!! I did all the cleanses prior to getting pregnant with my first child but it's been 4 yrs. In the process of recently doing ozone therapy I passed a nasty 21" parasite so I know I have to get back at it, for the whole family and the pets too. I thought I was clear - guess not. Sooooooo I would love to hear from anyone who has done the parasite cleanse while nursing. It's the Wormwood I've heard is a definate nono for the baby.

Thanks

Wendy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)