CureZone   Log On   Join
We're gonna rape, kill, pillage burn...

rudenski Views: 8,063
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 551,032

We're gonna rape, kill, pillage burn...

That was the song we sang in boot camp...

We're gonna rape, kill, pillage burn...and eat babies...funny haha...but the truth is we were being desensitized to murder...
I knew murder was wrong but I still sang along...I went on to specialized schools and intelligent men told me how to defeat and crush America's enemies but they said it so brilliantly and so logically that I believed what they said...

I trained in a hundred ways to make the enemy die for their country but along the way something was slowly dying in me...
But then one rainy day in a cornfield I died and I met God and
We chatted for a while... When I returned to my broken body on that paradigm shifting day...I couldn't muster up the energy to hate the enemy...I couldn't hate anyone or anything but hate...

Murder is wrong and no matter how pretty the package looks...
I was a trained killer who didn't want to kill.
I no longer had the will or desire or hunger to murder...
and I would no longer listen to those Zionist spooks...

But whatever you believe about God & Country
War is wrong and God would never bless WWI or WWII
The KOrean War or Vietnam...The Bay of Pigs...
George Bush War I Desert Storm or George Bush War II Iraqi
Freedom...Or Whatever name you call Murder...
Murder is wrong...God just is not in the murdering business

Even to this day, I can be provoked to hate people
I never met but I still get this feeling in the back of my mind
or perhaps somewhere deep in my soul that all of this hatred
going on in Iraq today is being attributed to wars against evil
but everything I was trained to do didn't seem like good or God & Country way back when when our enemy was Iran and Russia but way back when I didn't want to rape, kill, pillage burn any more so I took my walking papers and walked the door.

Some people say I am a rabid Democrat for hating war...
But I really don't think I would have been for Clinton or Gore or JFK or LBJ or anyone who told me it was America's duty to fight in foreign wars. Even today I feel like America is being attacked but not from without but from within. I am not sure but somehow our greatest enemy is not outside of ourselves but inside of ourselves. When we will not admit we are wrong...that everything we say we do for God & Country isn't for God or our Country but for some wealthy men...When we will not stand up for what is good and right... right here in America... When we call good evil and evil good and start calling people defending their own nation terrorists, while we are the lunatics calling out rape, kill, pillage, burn in the name of God & Country then maybe some day soon we will get the same in return... God save America....because we need some help...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.170 sec, (2)