CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pale stools

jjjnnn Views: 19,691
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 538,760

Re: Pale stools

Thanks for this info--I have been trying to treat my liver good with a few spoons of olive oil daily, but I still have orangish-brown stools or clay color.. I've been diagnosed with anemia before and basically my cure has been to start eating meat (including red meat) again. But since I have been cleansing I only eat chicken and fish (and less of it), so maybe my body would be anemic again? My other clue is my period not showing up for about 2 months, but it came last week so I guess I'm not doing too bad!!

Is a Liver Flush and cleanse helpful for anemia as well? I am still working on the Bowel Cleanse with p&b's but plan to do a Liver Flush and cleanse following.

I'm trying to train really hard lately for an athletic event in martial arts--it has been tough to balance eating well, eating enough, resting enough, working, and cleansing into this mix. ; ) Sigh, at least it is Friday...

Jess

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)