CureZone   Log On   Join
Gallstone attack led to pancreatitis

Devoira Views: 11,623
Published: 20 y

Gallstone attack led to pancreatitis

I have had very painful gallstone attacks about every six months or so for the past three years. Surgery was recommended after the first one but I put it off, saying to myself I would try it the natural way but put that off, being a little scared and a little confused as to which flush to use and whether you really had to get parasites out before hand.

A month ago, I had an attack that led to pancreatitis (which I did not know could be a dangerous side effect). I was hospitalized for 8 days. I am now seeing a naturopath while my 'medical' doctor is arranging to schedule me for gallbladder removal.

My naturopath is recommending I try to flush them out. I am scared of having another attack that leads again to pancreatitis (which can be life threatening I found out after!). My pancreas is pretty well back to normal now and my naturopath put me on a low fat, organic veggie and grain diet and cooked-only fruits (also no dairy, no wheat, no sugar, no meat-a little bit of fish is okay).

Should I be afraid to do the flush?
Which flush should I do? She is suggesting the apple juice for seven days and then olive oil one.
What about not doing the parasite cleanse first?
I am afraid to get pancreatitis again.

Looking for others experiences/opinions!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)