CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seroquel patients? Any Drug Induced Psychosis sufferers? Any other types of medications?

theta Views: 17,931
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 516,984

Re: Seroquel patients? Any Drug Induced Psychosis sufferers? Any other types of medications?

I just stumbled onto this site and your message about schizophrenic symptoms. Why I felt compelled to reply was that you mentioned taking ephedrine in diet pills and then suffering terrible symptoms. Alarm bells went off for me because the reason I am searching is that my twenty year old son suffered a severe psychotic reaction after taking ephedrine while working out in the gym. They wanted to diagnose him as schizophrenic and he was put on an involuntary order to take respiridone.They would not listen to me when I told them it was a dug induced psychosis caused by ephedrine. I have since found reports in medical journals describing ephedrine psychosis where the symptoms were exactly the same as those which my son experienced. Therer are many court cases in America now concerning ephedrine and its terrible effects. it is my belief that a great many of these psychotic episodes are drug induced . The doctors dont even investigate , just put the patient on dangerous anti psychotic medications which I call psychotic medications because I believe that they induce or make the symptoms worse. My son has never been himself since that sad encounter with ephedrine. It is actually a chinese herb called Ma Huang , known to chinese medicine for thousands of years. I am about to consult a chinese herbalist to find out if they know of any way of counteracting the terrible effects of this substance. I dont know where you are but you may like to search about the court actions regarding ephedrine. Maybe you will qualify to become part of a class action. I was fobbed off saying they would not pursue my case but reading your story has renewed my conviction that there is something very bad going on with regard to that product.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)