CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seroquel patients? Any Drug Induced Psychosis sufferers? Any other types of medications?

Stealthy888 Views: 14,943
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 516,983

Re: Seroquel patients? Any Drug Induced Psychosis sufferers? Any other types of medications?

I was on 400mg for 4 years, the doctors perscribed 600mg in the hospital, but after I went home and because I could not tolerate 600mg, I backed down to 400mg.

I kept telling the doctors I was on 600mg, because I know Pyschiatric Doctors are medication happy! Especially at government facilities.

I also would have a tough time sleeping without it, and would have the half awake dream like states which were more like nightmares, when I missed a dose.

I would take it over the 4 years and it caused me to have Panic Attacks and Fear reactions, when I did not have them before. I had Ranitine because it causes STOMACH UPSET to take Also; I would BINGE EAT! and had Nausea daily!

I was able to get off by backing off 100mg at a time, and the use of Xanax (anxiety) and Temezepam (sleep). I believe that Seroquel over the short term MAYBE? OK?
But longterm use damages the patient.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.576 sec, (1)