CureZone   Log On   Join
Seroquel patients? Any Drug Induced Psychosis sufferers? Any other types of medications?

Views: 18,765
Published: 20 years ago

Seroquel patients? Any Drug Induced Psychosis sufferers? Any other types of medications?

I have been diagnosed with Drug Induced Psychosis.

I've been on Seroquel for almost (started on 100,mg 200mg, then 600mg, then 400mg) 3 years, during those 3 years I did come of it for about 3 days (unintentionally), had an episode, and was hospitalised in a lock up ward. (Big mistake)

It is with me also if I miss a dose, I'll have the worst sleepless night of my life, and I hallucinate while I'm half asleep.

I find it to also twitch my right hand to the point I can't control it. but this seemed to have weakened a bit, but still there semi-dormant.

I find it to have increased my appetite after taking my dose by 30minutes in the evening, I have to resist the temptation to pig out, because apparently like I was told to the contrary that it makes me gain weight.

I had been on Riseperdal for a couple of years before, and also was hospitalised after deciding to come off cold-turkey on my own. (big mistake)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.122 sec, (1)