CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ginger Bath for Brain & Eyes

rabbitears Views: 95,479
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 479,834

Re: Ginger Bath for Brain & Eyes

I got this from the Eye Forum. It was posted by Battlerdavy:

The shapes and forms and floaters you see in your eyes?
What do you think they are? Think about it.
LIVING PARASITES. They invade all areas including our eyes, ears, stomach, liver, kidneys etc.
I have found an effective method to elimate eye parasites.

First let me say Dr.Schultze's eye drops must be effective but I have never tried them. Apart from making my own eye drops one of my best remedies continues to be a Detox bath.

DETOX BATH:
When I have a detox bath the aim is precisely to get rid of the parasites in my eyes and head. First let's recall that parasites cannot survive high temperatures that is why Steam Sauna's are also good, but a detox bath may be even better because of what you put in it. Ginger & Epsom Salts .

1.Run a hot bath, as hot as you can stand. The hot water opens the pores in the skin, the scalp etc. [at 104F that parasites and bacteria cannot survive and die].
2.Chop 10 small chunks of Ginger and place in a small 'net' type bag and wrap round the bath tap so it falls inside the bath water (I just dump the ginger in the bath)

3. Use one cup Epsom Salts in the bath.

4. Slide in to the bath slowly and get accustomed to the high temperature.

5. You need to get have a 3 foot flexible breather tube to breath through when under water. Now when your ready, you need to slowly immerse your whole head entirely under the water for 2 or 3 periods of about a minute or two initially. Longer when you can manage it. Sounds strange? Just do it and see the results! It's good for the whole head and much more.

6. With your head immersed at some point open and close your eyes under water for a few moments. The water is hot so you won't want to open your eyes for long.

Then do it again: open and close them after a few seconds. You should notice bubbles coming out of your eyes ears, scalp as soon as you put your head under. These are not simply air bubbles but bacteria and parasites being neutralised and eliminated. Open your eyes a couple times more until there are less bubbles and finally no more. Experiment, these are general guidelines.

I am pretty sure those who try the detox bath will find good results and relief from floaters and shapes and forms crawling in their eyes.

The hot bath with Ginger eliminates toxins but provides so many other benefits besides such as relief for muscle/joint pain and dizziness. In this case ginger combines well with the Epsom Salts : it draws out the parasites and eliminates them.

I finish by pouring cold water over my head: that closes the pores and the difference in temperature helps eliminate anything remaining. I get tremendous relief not only for eyes but other health issues I carry.

The whole body will be relaxed and invigorated after this bath. Time in the bath? When I'm n a hurry I may only be for fifteen minutes but up to thirty. The main issue is keeping your head underwater for a good 2 to 4 minutes or so with the breather tube a couple of times.

Understand this: this Detox bath may not elimate your eye parasites permanently as we re-infect on a daily basis by simply being out in the open. Also because some of these pathogens may come from the inside.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)