CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ginger Bath for Brain & Eyes

Von1719 Views: 36,998
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 479,940

Re: Ginger Bath for Brain & Eyes

Thank you for your advice. - I wanted to tell you all who suffer from parasites in the brain and eyes their is this The AutoZap 5 Integrated Wellness System- Hulda Clark - that is suppose to help. I haven't tried it though so I wouldn't really know- but Hulda Clark was a remarkable women. and the zappers ways to kill parasites and help heal yourself- why not give it a try. I can't afford it right now. but I currently I am drinking diatomaceous Earth (food grade) don't use the other types- it has harmful chemicals- so you WANT FOOD GRADE ONLY. I also use turmeric for inflammation from the parasites, as well as Black-Walnut tincture and silver solution. I feel fine everywhere else- just not in my eyes. I found out the reason why- the herbs I am ingesting isn't working the brain doesn't have blood flow- so its not directly connected to our bloodstream- we have spinal fluid instead. therefore all the herbs and the diatomaceous Earth isn't affective for the ones in the head.I know it sounds crazy and that is why these pests survive and thrive. any way - I drink the diatomaceous Earth food grade- to kill the ones that travel.
I drink it twice daily- once in the morning on an empty stomach, and also at night. - I started with a tsp and now I am taking in Tablespoon twice daily. Unfortunately it does nothing for the brain or eye parasites. - so I hope to get the AutoZap 5 Integrated to see if it helps. I am going to give the bath a try in the mean time. and the eye drops until I can afford to get the devices I need. Thanks for the heads up on the Bath- how to kill them that way. as well as the information on the eye drops. I hope that everyone gets better- Bless you all- Veronica

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)