CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ginger Bath for Brain & Eyes

djdell Views: 53,303
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 479,868

Re: Ginger Bath for Brain & Eyes

Wow! Great post! I was thinking about adding ginger which led me to it. I had a few things to add. I've had great relief with Borax baths - same concept, add to a very hot bath about 1-1/2 to 2 cups of Borax. I've tried lots of things and this works for me the best and has tons of other benefits as well such as the natural action of boron molecules that are anti-aging, immune-building, cancer-fighting, etc. Also, for the eyes instead of opening them under water, I make a strong black tea, let it cool to room temperature, and put drops in the eyes and let it sit. It stings for a second but quickly goes away. You can repeat a few times every couple hours after each bath. I initially learned this trick when needing to treat bacterial pink eye in both eyes, but it works for any parasites. I initially took the baths twice a day - once in the morning and once in the evening for several weeks - and now I just do one ever few days for maintenance (and take probiotics to try to help strengthen the good bugs). Also, since its a very hot bath I drink a lot of very cold water right after the bath to rehydrate and because parasites dying (especially at first) give off a lot of heat and you may actually initially get rashy and red where the parasites are most concentrated and feel more itching as they die, but this disappears quickly. Til I read your post I had never thought about the floaters in the eyes which I've seen since I was a kid, so now that I've gotten much better health-wise (since having dealt with Lyme disease and Morgellons) I thought I'd shut my eyes to see if I still see them, and no all I see is just black. Very cool to know! Thanks & hope something here is additionally helpful, but high temp baths/steam is a great way to reach difficult parasites. Thanks for the post!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)