CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wrong place for science?

Michael Barbee Views: 6,708
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 455,663

Re: Wrong place for science?

Marc, thank you for your gentle advice for me not to appear confrontational. I am well-rebuked. With regard to the mucoid plaque issue: My concern is that this substance may be regular, healthy mucus conbined with normal feces. If this is so, then stripping this mucus out of the body in this fashion may leave the colon without protection against lectins and other substances which might get into the blood stream where they don't belong and create ill-health sometime down the road. If there is a potential for colon cleansing to create problems, then I believe it is a topic worth researching and discusssing without being branded as some kind of heretic. My concern is with health. My goal is to question--always question--never blindly accept convention. I seek answers, but it looks like I may not find them here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)