CureZone   Log On   Join
Penny post (true!) & other great bowel, liver cleansing posts links

Tracey Views: 6,991
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 455,633

Penny post (true!) & other great bowel, liver cleansing posts links

....and to add my 2 cents...my boyfriend (this is true - you can read the post below) pooed out a shiny 1974 penny when he was on B&P's for only 4 days!! We laughed and laughed over that one - he does remember swallowing the penny when he was a boy (why? whybecause!) - that penny had been hiding in him for 26 years!! We have two doctor friends (one is a gastroenterologist) and neither of them believed him! They are taught, I guess, that there is NO WHERE for anything to hide in...um...26 feet of small intestine and 5 feet of large intestine...packed into a teeny space (our abdomen) hmmm......makes ya' think!

Anyway, it happened and I will be forever grateful - my experience of 50 days on B&P's was pretty crazy too - the beginning produced huge gross looking rubbery ropes...but nearing the end I only produced teeny little frond-like thingies...plus my stomach flattened!

You have to experience it...

Tracey

Cleanses - and penny post

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)