CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Drinking water during Liver Flush

Views: 2,263
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 441,320

Re: Drinking water during Liver Flush

Hi Tracey. Yes, I drank as much as I wanted before, during and after the liver/gallbladder cleanse.

I normally drink 2 liters of water per day, and the last cleanse day was certainly no exception. If anything, I drank more due to the loss of water. (I'm 5'10" and 170 lbs., for reference.)

During my first cleanse I didn't drink anything after 2:00 PM, except one place where she says something like, "Now you can drink a little water." This last time I just said the heck with it and drank to my heart's content. I was much stronger at the end of the day than I was after the first five flushes.

This sixth flush I got 670 stones, of which about 400 were green. The average size was approximately 1/2 to 2/3 the size of a raw split pea, and ranged in size from a poppy seed to the diameter of a dime. So far I've gotten a total of 5,000 stones of similar size and color.

Happy cleansing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)