CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help to get my Clorestorol down!

Deb Views: 3,386
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 432,271

Re: Help to get my Clorestorol down!

HI,
My cholesterol was 284 a year ago, now it's down to 208. I wasn't able to exersize because of the way I was feeling, but I did cut out most of the fat, I would use a little butter for veggies and on my sweet potatoes. But I cut out dairy, sugar, white flour and sodas. So the olive oil, and the supertonic and diet really helped to lower my cholesterol. In July I started taking 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil 2 times a day and I made a mixture of equal amounts of (and they can be dried) horseradish root, ginger root, garlic, white onion, cayenne pepper and apple cider vinegar. Use the vinegar to liquify to the consistancy you desire. I also took this 2 times a day. I do take it more when I feel a cold coming on or feeling sick in general. I didn't get a chance to tell my doctor how I got it down so drastically, but I am surely going to tell him. I had blood work done this past Nov. so I know it helped. Hope you try it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)