CureZone   Log On   Join
Discernment

Logger Views: 3,549
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 431,159

Discernment

A legitimate purpose of self-improvement, including religion, is to assist the indiviidual to be able to make judgements that are wise, for himself.

If honesty was a bench mark, many organizations would fail the test. If the abilty to make good discernments is improved, after some measurable participation, then I suggest that is a more viable benchmark.

L. Ron Hubbard partriculary enjoyed making exaggerations in his lectures, to make points to assist listeners to understand priciples of human relations, he was teaching. Learning those human relations princples has been helpful for me. I have seen writings slamming Hubbard for exaggerations in his lectures. Hubbard did not exaggerate the princples he was teaching. Many of my teachers in the 50's enjoyed making exaggerations also. It took me a while to figure some of my college professors and high school teacher's exaggerations. Ron's exaggerations are clearly distinguishable as humorous commentary, if you listen to a few of his lectures.

Blessings,

Logger

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)