CureZone   Log On   Join
Good and Bad Sides of Scientology

Logger Views: 3,922
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 431,117

Good and Bad Sides of Scientology

Dear 4732,

There is more to Scientology than the aspects you bring up. You bring up a proper cautionary note, to hang onto your wallet and your mind when you walk in the door of a Scietology Church. However, I think that there are more churches getting more money out of equally questinable practices. If you walk in the door of any church, you better hang onto your wallet and your mind.

I read Scientology books and listen to lectures by L Ron Hubbard. I do not spend much time at Scientology Churches. It is constructive to sound your cautionarey note, but you could acknowlege a little of the value that Scientology, Narconon and Criminon have to offer.

Perhaps you would like to vent about experiences of your self or your friends?

I have more of a problem with right wing Christians because at least Scientologists are not trying to pack the courts and the legislative bodies with anti-birth control people. Population drives pollution and the oceans are closer to being ruined than you might imagine. The mercury by products of manyfacturing have been limited in the U.S., but other developing countries, with the help of the multi-national corporations have the wheels in motion to make the ocean food supply poisoned, and dangerous to eat. It would be a monumental effort to clean the mercury out of the oceans. Perhaps you have a plan?

Its bigger than you think

Logger

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)