Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Chelde Views: 32,917
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 42,175

Hi Phil re: eye floater

Hello!

I am a Research and Nutritional Consultant and just had to comment here regarding the floater in the eye and the protocols...
It is true that the cleanses will definately help to get the digestive tract in good order to start functioning better... but, there is more involved here than what is being explained.
When your Liver is overloaded from toxins it releases toxins so they can be removed through other organs in the body in order to try to get rid of them. So, this is what manifests, many different symptoms...
The colon cleanses, parasite program, liver and kidney flush are all wonderful as I sell the original formulas of Dr Christopher (Who Dr Schulze was taught by)... It is important to help repair the digestive lining and assist the body with Flora Source, one of the best probiotics in the world, and take living enzymes to replenish what has been lost.
Also, chg. diet since this is one of the reasons why some of this had to happen in the first place, becides perhaps drugs... without knowing your history...
Slippery elm tea helps thicken the walls of the digestive lining and repair, something to consider taking on a daily basis.
Eating plenty of veggies and fruits, lightly steamed if you have inflammation of the digestive lining, otherwise raw foods will irritate until there's been some repair.
The Colon Cleanses have literally cured many people from major illnesses that I have seen and is something that I would suggest be done more than once per year.(Not too often though)
I agree that the body will get rid of what it needs too, provided you are consistent and long term, with what you decide to do and, if you look in Dr Christopher's school book, Anniversary Edition, he used a special eye wash from cayenne pepper. This is what I would consider for what is left in your eye as a suggestion. You will be amazed at all the fantastic information that book has to offer, it is a must for EVERYONE interested in taking charge of themselves...
I believe I have heard Dr Shulze speak of the eye wash also and I believe he also sells it.
Most of all, always do your research and look these things up yourself as only you are responsible for the decisions you make, informed decisions can save lives and it is best to be sure of everything before you start implementing them on yourself. Only you know what's best for yourself...and, a qualified Natural Health Practitioner.
Hope some of this helps!
Wishing you good health Naturally!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)